Monday, February 9, 2009

Cowboy breakfast

My good friend who is originally from Chicago claims that the way us Texans dress up and celebrate rodeo time is a little reminiscent of the way of the rest of the world dresses up for Halloween, but hey, in Texas we do things big, right? I love this time of year because even though I'll never be a cowgirl, it's fun to participate in all the festivities. Julia's school had a cowboy breakfast, complete with an adorable background for picture-taking, but my little cowgirl had that fake, forced "smile" in all the pictures I took indoors. Luckily this one outside turned out okay.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute cowgirl?? Do I recognize that hat....think Abbey borrowed it didn't she?

Ashley said...

I meant to put exclamation marks, not question marks after cowgirl...oops!

kuykendall_family said...

So excited to see your blog updates!! Such cute pics - miss you lots!