Monday, September 22, 2008

A girls weekend

Last year, my mom, sister and I went to NYC for a girls get-away, and we had so much fun that we decided to plan another trip this fall. Although it was a little closer to home and not quite as glitzy, Fredericksburg was the destination of choice. Good food, good shopping and great company - perfect! My girls ended up coming with us too, which provided some entertainment/drama/laughter/and yes, tears that we wouldn't have otherwise had, but we made some great memories and just had fun being together.





My mom's birthday is next weekend so we surprised her with a little celebration.


By the time we were leaving and trying to get a good group picture, Julia was acting, well, like a 2 year old.



We hope my sister-in-law, Gina, can join us next year!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like fun! My mom and sister and I need to do this... I have never been to Fredricksburg, but have always wanted to go!

Hope you guys are doing great!

It's ok to be average! said...

Oh I just love that last picture!!! Priceless!!